Updated May 7, 2020: Our commitment to creating exceptional mountain vacation experiences remains as strong as ever. In light of COVID-19, our Reservation Assurance Policy modifies some of our terms and conditions to ensure your investment for your Rosarito Beach vacation is more secure with Las Gaviotas Rentals.
Please know the safety of our guests and our staff is our top priority. We have upgraded our already extensive cleaning policies and adapted our practices to ensure that every aspect of your stay is both safe and worry-free.
As a convenience to you, we have modified our Payment Schedule Dates. 50% of the reservation is due at the time of booking. All future reservations have been changed to reflect Final Payment due 30 days prior to arrival (instead of our typical 60 days prior).
Guests unable to travel due to COVID-19 travel concerns can cancel their reservation up to 30 days in advance of the arrival date and apply the full credit of the payments made towards a stay at the same home up to 14 months from your original arrival date,
We look forward to providing you a much-needed escape from the every-day in beautiful Las Gaviotas, Rosarito Beach, Baja, Mexico. Please learn about our Reservation Assurance Policy, our Safe Home cleaning policies and COVID-19 related FAQs below.
Our Reservation Assurance Policy
NEW RESERVATIONS MADE AFTER MARCH 15TH, 2020
We have implemented the following policies to ensure peace-of-mind for new reservations:
- Guests unable to travel due to COVID-19 travel concerns can cancel their reservation up to 30 days in advance of the arrival date and apply the full credit of the payments made towards a stay at the same home up to 14 months from your original arrival date, or you can request a Refund of payments made – less a 10% cancellation fee.
- If your stay is prevented by a Stay-at-Home order or Public Health Order restricting short-term lodging in the area where your vacation rental home is located you will receive the full value of payments made as a credit towards a future stay in the following 14 months, or you may request a refund.
- In addition to our Reservation Assurance Policy, we highly encourage guests to consider purchasing Travel Insurance, which will protect you in the event that you or a member of your group becomes sick, injured, or delayed.
HOW TO MODIFY YOUR STAY
- Please reach out to our reservations team by email or phone
- All changes must be confirmed in writing and may require the signing of a new reservation agreement.
- Reservation modifications are at the sole discretion of Las Gaviotas Rentals.
Our dedicated team of staff is staying healthy and safe and observing all Public Health Orders and social distancing guidelines as we wait for the threat of the pandemic to subside and for restrictions on travel to be lifted. Most of our team is able to work remotely and are busy preparing for summer arrivals and handling reservations for both summer and winter. Our Operations team is working individually on housekeeping and maintenance so that our homes are in pristine condition. Colorado remains one of the most beautiful corners of the world and we can’t wait to welcome you back as soon as possible.
Be safe and stay healthy!
Mark & Antoinette Campbell
Updates from the HOA
The Las Gaviotas Home Owners Association (HOA) has been updating the homeowners on a regular basis with regards to the COVID-19 coronavirus with regards to the complex (ie. precautions being taken, what facilities are open or closed, etc.). Below are links to the various updates.
Link to the Las Gaviotas HOA message sent on April 27, 2020.
Link to the Las Gaviotas HOA message sent on April 17, 2020.
Link to the Las Gaviotas HOA message sent on April 15, 2020.
Link to the Las Gaviotas HOA message sent on April 7, 2020.