PAYMENTS: We require a minimum 50% deposit of the total amount due at time of booking that will be deducted from the total. Thirty five (35) days prior to arrival the credit card on file will be automatically charged for any remaining balance. All credit card payments are processed securely through Authorize.Net.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: One day before arrival an automatic credit card hold will be placed on the credit card on file for a $300 security deposit and it is released within five days of departure as long as no damage or rule violations have occurred. To confirm…this is just a hold and not processed unless necessary.
IMPORTANT: If you decide to book, rules and policies will be included in the rental agreement for you to review before signing, but just to make sure our condo would be a good fit for you and your rental party, we like to let all potential guests know the following rules are monitored and strictly enforced:
- No smoking!
- Sorry, no pets allowed! Only registered pets of owners are permitted on the premises.
- Three vehicles are allowed to park within Las Gaviotas.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 persons per bedroom, including children and infants.
- No parties or events allowed.
- The responsible member of the rental party will be person named in the rental agreement. This person must be 25-years-old or older and present during entire stay.
- No glass allowed in the common areas of Las Gaviotas
- No noise allowed after 10:00 p.m..